Below are some of my favourite resources, many of which are mentioned in my book, You Are Enough.
Others are just things I love, or those I recommend.
For writing tips and resources, head over here.
I’ll update this list from time to time, so feel free to check back in.
Programs & eCourses
This list is ever-growing and expanding… and couldn’t possibly all fit here. To keep up to date on what else I’m reading, follow me on Instagram.
Self-Improvement, Self-Discovery & Healing
- My other books, It’s All Good and Aligned & Unstoppable
- The Big Leap, Gay Hendricks
- Anatomy of Spirit, Caroline Myss
- The Desire Map, Danielle LaPorte
- The Fire Starter Sessions, Danielle LaPorte
- The Gifts of Imperfection and Rising Strong, Brené Brown Ph.D
- The Untethered Soul, Michael A. Singer
Kinesiology & Energetic Healing
- Energetic Kinesiology, Charles T Krebs and Tania O’Neill McGowan
- Your Body Can Talk, Susan L. Levy and Carol Lehr
- Vibrational Medicine, Richard Gerber M.D.
- Wood Becomes Water, Gail Reichstein
- The Secret Language of Your Body, Inna Segal
- Metaphysical Anatomy, Evette Rose
Herbal Medicine & Naturopathy
- Clinical Naturopathy 2e, Jerome Sarris & Jon Wardle
- Clinical Naturopathic Medicine, Leah Hecthman
- Medical Herbalism, David Hoffman
- Botanical Medicine for Women’s Health, Aviva Romm
Health & Wellness
- The Pill, Jane Bennett & Alexandra Pope
- Rushing Woman Syndrome, Dr Libby Weaver
- Adrenal Fatigue, James Wilson
- Spark, John J. Ratey M.D
- Healing with Whole Foods, Paul Pitchford
Business & Money
- REWORK, Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Money + Mindfulness, Lisa Messenger
- Do the Work, Steven Pressfield
- Turning Pro, Steven Pressfield
- Making Ideas Happen, Scott Belsky
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, Denise Duffield-Thomas
I tried to list my favourite podcasts but it was neverending!
If you’d like to go deeper into some of my content, I’ve also been featured on countless podcasts, just search for my name on your podcast app to tune into my interviews.
I hope this list is helpful.